Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Monday to Friday by appointment with the Healthcare Assistant.
Child Health Surveillance
- For your child’s 8 week check you will be sent an appropriate appointment in the first available slot after your baby is 8 weeks old.
- For other child health concerns, please book a routine appointment with a GP.
- For other childhood vaccines, please discuss with the practice nurse.
- A comprehensive service is available within normal consulting hours, but the fitting of caps and coils is done by special arrangement.
- Please note that routine cryotherapy of warts and verrucas is no longer done at the surgery on the NHS.
- Please consult your doctor regarding cryosurgery for anything else.
- All doctors have been approved for minor surgery (small operations). Your doctor will advise you.
- The practice nurse undertakes these Monday to Friday by routine appointment.
- For routine childhood vaccinations see the vaccination schedule. For travel vaccinations please visit the Travel Room.
- Annual diabetic reviews are carried out by the practice nurse by routine appointment.
- In our area this is proved by Insight Healthcare.
- You can self-refer to this service either via their website or by calling 0300 555 5582 (local rate phone number).
- This service is free to use and is open to anyone over the age of 18 resident in Nottinghamshire.
If you need to book an appointment to see the nurse or doctor, please do so here.